Q9550 OC help me

Oct 3, 2018
Plyta Asus P5E64 WS EVOLUTION PROCESOR Q9550 ZASILACZ BE QUIET 600WAT PAMIEC 8 GB nie umiem ustawić odpowiednio napięć jest bardzo dużo ustawień boksu HELP ME

Lutfij

Titan
In English please, this is a forum that communicates in English which is why you should change the posts content. We could translate it using Google Translate but we don't want you to be lazy.

Also, please state your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Being sure to mention the makes and models as well as the age of your PSU.

Oct 3, 2018
CPU:Q9550 REV C1
Motherboard:ASUS P5E64 WS
Ram: 2X 4 GB DDR3 corsair CMX8GX3M2B1600C9
SSD/HDD: 120 GB SSD ADATA SP550
GPU: HD 5850 1GB
PSU: BE QUEIT 600 WAT
Chassis: COLLER MASTER

Help me I will 3.5 ghz stabile

Lutfij

Titan
Exact model for the Be Quiet! PSU and how old is it? What cooler are you on for the CPU? Model of the case? Are you sure you have ample airflow in the case? Overclocking will produce heat which will in turn hinder performance if you can't remove heat effectively.

Per usuall, if you wanna real high oc, first thing is to push FSB to max till the PC doesnt boot anymore, then after last FSB (for example 400FSB) you lower down by 50 (350) and test out in windows is it stable, if not then you push North Bridge voltage by 0.1V also ram by one notch of voltage.

Since you're pushing FSB you are also pushing ram speed up, you can try lowering divider or lower ram speed (Ex. 1600 to 1333MHz).

You're gonna probably hit a wall at 400ish, also generally by every 200Mhz on core overclock (From 3.0Ghz to 3.2GHz) might need a one notch of extra voltage (1.2V to 1.25V).

CPU Voltage keep under 1.45V with good cooler.
Ram voltage under 1.7-1.8V.

If you dont have good cooler on CPU, like aftermarket ones , not intel stock aluminium crap, you can push oc quite with small voltage increase.