[SOLVED] Qnix 2710 27"

Sep 10, 2020
Several questions and needing help, first my problem:
My monitor turned off as if someone just unplugged it and not even the standby light will turn on.
I have taken it apart and inside are two boards, one I assume is a power board and the other rather small one an inverter board(I think). I disconnect the inverter board and connected the power back up and the standby light comes on(as it normally would) and then goes red which is to be expected but I think this suggests that it must be the inverter board with the problem.

I replaced a capacitor that "might" have been faulty(as in it was very very very slightly bulging) but it still doesnt work.
So am I correct in thinking it must be the inverter board or could it still be something else?
I can not find anywhere that sells the same part "SLX-LD273G5 1.0"
Why must I have the exact same part? Why cant I just get an inverter for another make of tv thats the same size(27") and same display(2560x1440)?

I dont have much money..well none but I would at least like to know where I could get a replacement.

Solution
It could be something else, but it is most likely the inverter board.

They are all different. Different size and won't fit every monitor. They have different connections and different mounts.

SteveRX4

Notable
BANNED
Sep 29, 2020
It could be something else, but it is most likely the inverter board.

They are all different. Different size and won't fit every monitor. They have different connections and different mounts.

Solution