QOTD: Do You Put Brand Labels On Your PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryan

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
Sapphire sticker(s) on my bicycle...still, didn't stop it from being stolen :p

oh and a mix of Intel and AMD CPU stickers on my chassis :p

Wayoffbase

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
I have a G.Skill sticker on my case but I've switched to corsair memory, keep forgetting to take it off. It's a nice sticker anyway.

socrates047

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
I never got around to it.. and recently, im glad i didn't . I had an asus sticker for my mobo, but then I got rid of it for an MSI one, so my case is still naked.

cmarkham

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2009
I noticed that the "Powered by Windows XP" sticker on my ThinkPad was similarly shiny as the surround of my Audi shift gate, so I transferred it there. Not as sexy as Ford's Sync, and AFAIK there isn't a line of MS code in my Audi, but it gives it that "I hacked my car" wannabe-cred.

G

I am proud to be a AMD, ATI,ASUS & THERMALTAKE fan they are all over my case love stickers 4 real

evilshuriken

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2006
I still have a "Powered By Asus" sticker on my case, even though I have switched to a Gigabyte motherboard. I put that sticker on there in 2004 when I first built this PC, so at least they are durable :p

I also keep all the stickers I get from different parts, but I never can make up my mind on what to put then on...

Eggrenade

Distinguished
May 24, 2008
I love all stickers like the ones I get (sometimes) on my math tests. I wish I had more stickers to put everywhere, on my case, on people, on my forehead, etc. I was disappointed that I only got 2 stickers on my first build a year ago: processor and mobo. In the future I will only buy a component that explicitly says "sticker included."

blaze589

Distinguished
May 6, 2009
I do, but only because they're provided with the CPU and the motherboard. They are a bragging emblem for those who have relatively new processors and a thing of shame later on when they are outdated. Nevertheless I wear my mark of shame with pride!

adamovera

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2008
Not me because they always fall off and leave a sticky residue. But my GF has put Hello Kitty stickers (those puffy plastic kind) on most of our electronics. I don't really care that much since she usually covers over the manufacturer's logos (which I could also give a rat's ass about).

G

When I was in high school, my family and I never put our stickers on our cpu chassis, but instead on nearly all of our appliances. It made for some pretty frightening mornings when I would groggily go to the kitchen for some coffee, notice an out of place pentium III sticker on the microwave, and freak out that I was in the wrong room, holding a coffee cup full of something that was not coffee...

B16CXHatch

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2008
All the stickers on my case are what my system actually has (AMD, EVGA, Corsair, ASUS) but my old laptop I took the stickers that came with all my car parts and slapped them on it (PasswordJDM, AEM, H&R, Exedy Racing Clutches).

waikano

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2008
I avoid stickers on my personal Builds. Only stickers I have are on my vehicles that say "Powered by American Made Bio-Diesel" and yes I run Bio Diesel in all my vehicles. But not because I am some tree-hugger, more because it allows me to know that I am not funding terrorists and supporting American Oil independence.

Status
Not open for further replies.