Qpad MK80 keyboard audio jacks

fuzzypiglet

Honorable
Apr 10, 2012
Hi
Ive put this here because its an audio setup issue.

The MK80 keyboard comes with a headphone and mic socket along with 2 USB ports.
http://www.corporate.qpad.se/modules/news/article.php?storyid=238

The Mic works fine but I have a problem with the audio - when I plug headphones into the socket the audio plays fine - but it also comes out of my speakers. If I mute the speakers then the headphone sound is muted too.

My Motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R, the onboard sound is Realtek ALC889. The realtek control panel info says im using driver 6.0.1.6554.

I have the keyboards mic cable connected to the back mic socket (obviously) and the headphone cable connected to the Black port (front speaker).

Normally when I plug something into the audio sockets on the front or back, the realtek control panel detects it, but when I plug headphones into the keyboard nothing is detected - I assume this is because the keyboard is permanently plugged into the back audio ports.

I'd appriciate any suggestions on fixin this, I asked Qpad but they said theyve never heard of a problem like this before.

fuzzypiglet

Honorable
Apr 10, 2012
no one knows? Should I consider the keyboard defective? Ive noticed that often when i repeat keystrokes the do not register.
EG typing 100 on the number pad registers as 10 and also when i use shift + enter to add songs to a plylist in winamp often doesnt work and i have to do it twice

TRENDING THREADS