[SOLVED] QPower button

Aug 14, 2021
My problem with my digital camera: I press the power button and the light appears. Each time I press the power button- the light appears. But when I let go of the power button- the light is off. When I hold the power button- the light is on and the light blinks but the camera won't turn on. When I let go of the button- the light is off. What is the problem here?

The digital camera is Samsung and it was bought in 2010. I didn't think that this digital camera is that old. I didn't use this digital camera since the year 2015 because I use the camera in my Samsung smartphone to take photos now.

But I wanted to turn on my Samsung digital camera today because I wanted to look at the photos in that camera taken in 2015 and before 2015.

I hooked the digital camera to my laptop computer with the adapter but the camera still won't turn on.

Today I
put new AA batteries in this digital camera before I tried turning the camera on.

Years ago- I used rechargeable AA batteries for this digital camera.

Today I put new AA batteries in this camera but these new AA batteries aren't rechargeable.

Last edited:

USAFRet

Titan
Solution
Aug 14, 2021

USAFRet

Titan
If I bought a more expensive camera in 2010- would it still be working today in 2021?
Not necessarily.

I have a Toshiba PDR-2 from 1997/8, still works. One of the first consumer grade digitals.
I have a 1999 Olympus C-3000 that still works.
My Fuji HS10 bought in 2010 Still works perfectly.
I have others bought over the years that are in various stages of 'broken'.

Your Samsung just appears to be dead.