Quadro 4000 in a HP Z220? Power supply questions

CavemanGorak

Commendable
Dec 6, 2016
Hello everybody, I recently bought a second hand Z220 workstation for reasonable money to upgrade my aging work equipment at home at least a bit.
Since this is my first time owning an actual workstation I didn't realise I'd be so limited at upgrades, such as a PSU for example. The dedicated plugs/MB thing sucks. I've got a way more powerful and newer PSU that I can't use in my old case, so yay.
But that brings me to the question of upgrading the graphics card. It's currently equipped with a Quadro 2000, so as a short term small buck upgrade I'd like to stick a Quadro 4000 in it and get that little bit more bang for my buck.
But can I? The Quadro 4000 is super power hungry and isn't specified as an option on HPs website:

http://www8.hp.com/h20195/v2/GetPDF.aspx/c04123224.pdf

They only list the K4000 which is far far less power hungry. I'm limited to the 400W PSU HP stuck in these things and the depth of my wallet, which won't go as far as the price of a second hand K4000, which cost about three to four times as much as a second hand 4000.

I've currently got 4 HDDs connected to it, one of them being an SSD, and I'll probably throw out the 16GB RAM and upgrade it to 32GB in due time. So I'm wondering if the PSU will be able to keep up once I throw in all the extra toys and the Quadro 4000?

Will all of this jive?