Question Quadro 600 Setup

Feb 23, 2019
Hi,
I've got an old PC that I'm upgrading. I know it's really old and this is more of a fun project then anything else. Currently I have an AMD Radeon HD 7770 that seems to be working fine. I'm trying to switch it out for a Quadro 600 because I heard that Quadro is good for 3D modeling. However, when I plug in the DVI connection on the card to the HDMI connection on my TV, there's no video output, even though I can see the fan on the card spinning. I've already tested the cable's reversibility with the other card so I know it's not a problem with the cable
I probably didn't give enough info so please tell me if you need anything else.

Thank you

Feb 23, 2019
Hi,
I've got an old PC that I'm upgrading. I know it's really old and this is more of a fun project then anything else. Currently I have an AMD Radeon HD 7770 that seems to be working fine. I'm trying to switch it out for a Quadro 600 because I heard that Quadro is good for 3D modeling. However, when I plug in the DVI connection on the card to the HDMI connection on my TV, there's no video output, even though I can see the fan on the card spinning. I've already tested the cable's reversibility with the other card so I know it's not a problem with the cable
I probably didn't give enough info so please tell me if you need anything else.

Thank you

ASK THE COMMUNITY