Question Quadro and RX GPU in same system ?

Jun 12, 2022
I currently have an RX6700XT running as my gaming graphics card. Since I want to increase my efficiency with CAD and Solidworks by using CUDA cores utilization, I want to add a Quadro into my system without having to replace my RX6700XT. My mobo is an ASRock X370 Taichi, equipped with 2 PCIe x16 so I was wondering if I can add a Quadro into the second PCIe slot ?

And please, do not get me wrong. I am not trying to boost my RX6700XT with the Quadro. I will still use the Radeon GPU for daily activities. I just want to add the Quadro in solely for CAD. Has anyone done this before? Any advice for or against?

Thanks in advance.

kanewolf

Titan
I currently have an RX6700XT running as my gaming graphics card. Since I want to increase my efficiency with CAD and Solidworks by using CUDA cores utilization, I want to add a Quadro into my system without having to replace my RX6700XT. My mobo is an ASRock X370 Taichi, equipped with 2 PCIe x16 so I was wondering if I can add a Quadro into the second PCIe slot ?

And please, do not get me wrong. I am not trying to boost my RX6700XT with the Quadro. I will still use the Radeon GPU for daily activities. I just want to add the Quadro in solely for CAD. Has anyone done this before? Any advice for or against?

Thanks in advance.
AMD and NVIDIA graphics drivers don't get along. Trying to run an RX and a Quadro at the same time will probably be nothing but frustration.