[SOLVED] quadro and standard gpu

Deatbstrike19781

Reputable
Jul 30, 2019
Hi i have a pc with two x16 slots and i was wondering if i can put a standard graphics card in one and a quadro in the other (i make games and have a hard time rendering them with a standard graphics card) and if thy would collide with each other and cause the pc not to boot or turn on. thanks

Solution
Hi i have a pc with two x16 slots and i was wondering if i can put a standard graphics card in one and a quadro in the other (i make games and have a hard time rendering them with a standard graphics card) and if thy would collide with each other and cause the pc not to boot or turn on. thanks

Using the nvidia control panel you should be able to set which card is used for which program. You can easily bootup and have your gaming Graphics card be the default video output. Some programs even have the option to choose which gpu to use.

Using the nvidia control panel you should be able to set which card is used for which program. You can easily bootup and have your gaming Graphics card be the default video output. Some programs even have the option to choose which gpu to use.

Solution