quadro k4200 + sabertooth z77 - sli connection problem

Jul 15, 2018
firstly hi. i was use a quadro k4200 firstly and i was bought second one for sli. i check to all spec and all thing for motherboard. sabertooth z77 support to sli and support to quadro sli. but i cant see the sli configration on nvidia control panel. i dont have any sound card or other things. system was see to 2 graphic card and nvidia control panel too. did you know any trick for fix this problem?

make sure both gpu if there from the same vendor have the same firmware on both gpu. if there two diffrent gpu see if there the same speed. on the asus mb make sure it has the last 2xxx bios installed. in the bios make sure primany display set to ped/pci and turn off mulit monitor support. also make sure the video card slots set to pci 3x speed not the slower 2x mode. make sure the first gpu in the top video slot. (white and brown slots).

Jul 15, 2018

it has only different for gpu bios. first one 04 other one 07 for bios version but cards is same card and same vendor. bios is actual for mobo. i cant find to ped/pci on bios and i cant turn off multiple monitor on bios. card was slot 1 and 2, its mean brown slot and white slot. did you know much more that?