Question Quadro T2000 for dedicated streaming laptop?

Wikingking

Commendable
Nov 11, 2019
Hi!

We have a small channel on Twitch where we use to stream every now and then. Recently while streaming Dying Light 2 we were facing very heavy lag which we haven't had before. It seems to me that my PC can't handle SLOBS and DL2 at the same time despite its relative beefiness (i7.9700k, 32GB, 2080S).
We thought about having a dedicated streaming PC which could be our older configuration (old i7, 16GB, GTX970) but I had the idea to utilize my corporate laptop as such (it would be more convenient). Only it has Quadro T2000 as graphics. Is it capable of doing such feat? We would use avermedia USB to send our video and audio input.
The laptop otherwise is pretty good, it has 64GB ram, i7 with 6 cores and 12 threads but the aforementioned T2000 may be the weakest link.

Any advice? Much appreciated!

Wikingking

Commendable
Nov 11, 2019
Also worth mentioning that the input it would need to handle is 2 UW monitors with 2560x1080p (at 60hz for reasons) and I usually stream on the same resolution at 60fps and 6000 bitrate. May want to sacrifice some of that but not all of course.

Wikingking

Commendable
Nov 11, 2019
I would think OBS and the Nvidia encoder would eliminate the need to use another PC.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYOWEyyDcb8&t=2s
Naturally I haven't had the time to watch the video until the end yet, so maybe he will answer this later, but I'm already using nv encoder for streaming. But I use SLOBS and not OBS, although I assume it doesn't make a huge difference. Or does it? Another thing is that we are not facing stutters but dead 0 fps on stream video (audio is constant). So basically 0 f...s given by SLOBS to process my frames, BUT(!) it is fine to show my friend's screen whose video input comes from the Avermedia device on USB 3.0. We have a 50/50 split option and when I turned it on my side was like 1FPS and his was 50-60, so as much as he had ingame. So it's not stutter, it's that graphic usage was 99% constant in DL2 according to msi afterburner.

Also, since it's already available as my business laptop, the question still stands: will the T2000 be able to handle the task?