Quaestion about "All Programs"

Using XP Home. When I hit Start>All Programs Windows displays the
available programs in two rows but the last program in the second row
is obscured to a point that I didn't know that it was there.
How can I resize or move that window so it would display everything
that is there?
Thanks,
Nathan

Alias

"Nathan Gutman" <nzgutman@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Using XP Home. When I hit Start>All Programs Windows displays the
> available programs in two rows but the last program in the second row
> is obscured to a point that I didn't know that it was there.
> How can I resize or move that window so it would display everything
> that is there?
> Thanks,
> Nathan

Scroll down to the little arrow and you will see the program.

Alias

As I said it is not visible or is only partialy visible so I don't
know which arrow you are talking about.