quake anticamp protection

i seen on a server, a anticamping protection that kills oyu if u stay still
like 30 sec. if u do so it says, " anti campers protection, move or u will
get killed"

any one knows about it or how do u set such addon, program or setting,

cheers

beermen wrote:

> i seen on a server, a anticamping protection that kills oyu if u stay
> still like 30 sec. if u do so it says, " anti campers protection,
> move or u will get killed"
>
> any one knows about it or how do u set such addon, program or setting,
>
> cheers

could have been on one of my servers :) The server-side mod is called
Beryllium
http://www.planetquake.com/beryllium/

greets
Martin