QuakeCon 2011 in August, Says Bethesda

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxiim

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
Sad for some comments, shes not that good at all, trying to keep away from looking at her fugly self I managed to actually read the whole article.

ta152h

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
[citation][nom]maxiim[/nom]Sad for some comments, shes not that good at all, trying to keep away from looking at her fugly self I managed to actually read the whole article.[/citation]

Agreed, that's not even something you'd look at twice if you saw her on the street. Some of these guys are so desperate, and strangely, not ashamed to let everyone know. I don't know why they feel those comments are important. As you said, sad.

tburns1

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
[citation][nom]TA152H[/nom]Agreed, that's not even something you'd look at twice if you saw her on the street. Some of these guys are so desperate, and strangely, not ashamed to let everyone know. I don't know why they feel those comments are important. As you said, sad.[/citation]
Yeah, and the ego behind those kind of girls -- they believe they should be paid because of thier looks? There are much better looking women on the net who do a whole lot more, and I get to see them do it for free!

G

The naysayers need to take a second look at the girl in the picture. She has the face of the girl next door - it just so happens she is and hot at the same time.

You fruitcakes who rip her need to recognize you are jealous, and jealous that she gets more attention than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS