Question about 3D movies and connect pc with tv.

lazostat

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2013
I have a 3D Tv and a computer with a non-3D monitor but with a 3D capable graphic card.

If i connect Tv with Pc Monitor, can i see 3D movies or play 3D games?

-Lone-

Admirable

I'm not sure how many games that's out there that's 3D, but sure you can, I don't see why you can't. If I had the software, I could play blu-ray 3D movies with my PC that's connected to my 58 inch TV.

lazostat

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2013
I dont have the mini dualport cable needed to connect the tv with the pc monitor.. My Dell monitor doesnt have a HDMI port. So that's why i am asking. Dont want spend money without reason.

I cant play the 3D iso in my computer with the PowerDvd 14, but i dont understand what type of 3D is it.. If i choose the auto option it goes red/cyan 3D.. If i choose HDMI 1,4 black screen appears, only with micro polarized it changes. But i want to know the type of 3D. If it is over/under or side by side.. How can i see it?

So, when i connect TV with the Pc monitor i see the picture setting i have in my TV or in my monitor? I am so confused..

And the best option is to connect TV with pc monitor, or TV with PC Tower.

lazostat

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2013
What is the dual link dvi? In your monitor, maybe you could, but i dont have 3d monitor. I have only 3d tv.

My monitor has a dvi port with i connect it to graphic card and a display port that i want to connect it with my tv's hdmi.

I guess i need hdmi 1.4 and displayport 1.2, so i need a cable like this : http://www.amazon.com/JiaFeng%C2%AE-Protable-Displayport-Converter-Support/dp/B00LSO8XOC/ref=sr_1_9?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1420613460&sr=1-9&keywords=hdmi+to+displayport+3d

Unfortunately i must buy this cable from america, i cant find it in greece, where i live.. :(

My last hope is if i connect laptop with tv through wireless.. But i doubt if can play iso 3d..

don't rush it, 3d is nice, but not that nice. not all games wil run properly with 3d. one thing i like is street fighter (side scrolling fighting game), but for games like bf4, it is nice but there are some issues, and it is hard to target enemies :)