Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Murphy's Law is Universal and Indisputable. No if's, and's or butt's about it. There's no getting around it, over it, under it. It applies to Everything. It states that If something can go wrong, it Will, it's just a question of When.

The folks at Intel and Amd might be geniuses, wizards of electronic understanding and engineering, but the one thing they are Not, is Zoltar. They simply cannot forsee the amount of depravity and sheer determination to destroy infrastructure that hackers employ for nothing more than to prove a point.

Murphy's Law. Hackers are going to find security holes, they make them if necessary. It's all just a matter of WHEN, not IF they will find, create or exploit said holes or backdoor.

It's going to happen. And Intel has the world's second largest target painted on its logo, surplanted only by the target on Microsoft. Guaranteed right now there are still hard-headed nut jobs trying to crack Apple. It'll get done eventually.

May 9, 2021
Hello again guys!

I was just about to order the PC build Master Djoza recommended to me with the alteration Why_Me suggested as CPU fan. I was doing a final check on the motherboard (ASRock B560 Pro4 ATX) and I came across the following addition in their specifications regarding the supported RAM speed:

11th Gen Intel® Core™ (i9/i7/i5) support DDR4 up to 2933

Is this meaning I won't be able to run my RAM at 3200MHz with this setup? Maybe this is a silly question (since it is stated to support RAM speeds up to 4800), but I wanted to check in with people with more experience like you guys. Thank you all!

Hello again guys!

I was just about to order the PC build Master Djoza recommended to me with the alteration Why_Me suggested as CPU fan. I was doing a final check on the motherboard (ASRock B560 Pro4 ATX) and I came across the following addition in their specifications regarding the supported RAM speed:

11th Gen Intel® Core™ (i9/i7/i5) support DDR4 up to 2933

Is this meaning I won't be able to run my RAM at 3200MHz with this setup? Maybe this is a silly question (since it is stated to support RAM speeds up to 4800), but I wanted to check in with people with more experience like you guys. Thank you all!
I have no idea why it says that.
You should be able to get 3200MHz without a problem.

Reactions: Nistel

ASK THE COMMUNITY