Question about AIO Pump

Nov 4, 2018
My plan is to get the Cooler Master ML240L RGB AIO for my Ryzen 5 2600x (Link - https://www.komplett.se/product/986910/datorutrustning/datorkomponenter/kylningvattenkylning/cpu-vattenkylning/cooler-master-ml240l-rgb-kylare#)
My motherboard is the Asus Prime B450M-K.
My mobo has a CPU Fan Header along with one Case Fan Header.
So, my question is how connecting the AIO Pump to a power source will work ? The AIO Cooler comes with 2 RGB Fans and a 1x2 fan splitter.

Any help is welcome ! :)

Solution
You need a fan or your aio pump connected to the CPU fan, most mobo's complain/won't post if nothing is plugged in. You could have the aio fans plugged into the CPU fan header, the rest of your fans into the case fan header ( this should allow you to control the fan speed of them all) and get a molex or SATA to fan adapter for the aio pump (pump should run at full speed anyway).
Nov 4, 2018
The AIO Cooler comes with a separate rgb fan controller which i can use to control the colours with. My case currently has 3 fans connected through a fan splitter which makes them all run at 100%. My question is only how connecting power to the AIO pump would work.

racksmith101

Respectable
You need a fan or your aio pump connected to the CPU fan, most mobo's complain/won't post if nothing is plugged in. You could have the aio fans plugged into the CPU fan header, the rest of your fans into the case fan header ( this should allow you to control the fan speed of them all) and get a molex or SATA to fan adapter for the aio pump (pump should run at full speed anyway).

Solution

TRENDING THREADS