[SOLVED] Question about black screen in full screen games

Aug 23, 2019
When I open a game in full screen and move the mouse the screen goes black but when I stop moving the mouse the screen doesn't go black. To fix this problem I always unplug my hdmi cable and plug it again and the problem goes away. Is this because of the hdmi or the graphics card? Because this problem only happens in games when I put them on full screen and it does not happen in movies or videos on full screen.

Solution
Do you have other cambe options (DVI or Displayport)? The easiest way to tell would be to get another HDMI cable. If that doesn't work, try a DVI cable. If that doesn't work, it sounds like a problem with your screen.
Aug 23, 2019
Which end of the hdmi cable do you unplug/ replace to fix the issue? Are the games giving you this issue the same resolution as your desktop or diffent?
The side attached to the pc and as for the games resolution, I have no idea as there is only full screen and window options in game there is no detail on the resolution

Aug 23, 2019
Do you have other cambe options (DVI or Displayport)? The easiest way to tell would be to get another HDMI cable. If that doesn't work, try a DVI cable. If that doesn't work, it sounds like a problem with your screen.
So you're telling me the problem is with the cable but how come it's only when I full screen games?

So, when you start your game, I am assuming that you are changing resolution (since you don't know for sure that it doesn't). Have you even changed resolution in Windows and noticed that the screen goes blank for a second? The is the signal being cut for a split second while Windows and your video card adjust to the new settings. Same thing with your game. Windowed games don't change your resolution, hence, no cut (or loss of signal).

One simple test you might try is changing your resolution from display settings in Windows and seeing if you can reproduce this issue.