[SOLVED] Question about bottleneck (2080 and 2600x)

xivizor

Reputable
Dec 22, 2017
Hello

I plan on streaming with a single PC on NVENC (gpu coding) fps games such as CSGO, Valorant and more competitive games
I right now have 1070 and it cant really keep up

I have 750W PSU
3200Mhz 16GB
B350M-D3H-CF

Everything considered, would it even be compatible? In terms of power supply and voltage etc. My case isn't huge but not small either, I'd say it's kinda big.

Solution
Hello

I plan on streaming with a single PC on NVENC (gpu coding) fps games such as CSGO, Valorant and more competitive games

I have 750W PSU
3200Mhz 16GB
B350M-D3H-CF

Everything considered, would it even be compatible? In terms of power supply and voltage etc. My case isn't huge but not small either, I'd say it's kinda big.
It won't bottleneck - by much at least. CSGO uses a lot of CPU power, and that's where the 2600X lacks. It's not got the best single core performance, but no bottleneck in AAA titles like GTA. Unless you're playing with a 240hz monitor it shouldn't matter. And if you're only gonna play csgo and valorant and nothing like gta or cyberpunk, just get a 2060 Super
Hello

I have 750W PSU
3200Mhz 16GB
B350M-D3H-CF

It won't bottleneck - by much at least. CSGO uses a lot of CPU power, and that's where the 2600X lacks. It's not got the best single core performance, but no bottleneck in AAA titles like GTA. Unless you're playing with a 240hz monitor it shouldn't matter. And if you're only gonna play csgo and valorant and nothing like gta or cyberpunk, just get a 2060 Super

Solution