Question Question about buying this laptop

Whatcorey

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2014
Going to be getting this laptop for gaming only, https://xoticpc.com/collections/extreme-series-gaming-laptops/products/sager-np9176-clevo-p775tm1-g
Would be getting the Rtx 2070 8gb, and i7 9700k processor with it. The laptop I will pay for Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Thermal Paste- GPU & CPU. Also im trying to decide to either get the COPPER COOLING UPGRADE - Extra Cooling Copper Heatsinks Applied to the Heatsink/Heatpipes or the Fujipoly Extreme Thermal Pads on heat sensitive surfaces for Superior Cooling Performance. I'm getting these so I don't have to worry about overheating.
I will mainly be playing games that are CPU demanding. Such as GTA 5, GTA 4, Earth defense force 5, Dota 2, several MMO's, Skryim, Fallout, Call of duty, Star wars battlefront 2, and several others.
Since this laptop is going to be a major purchase, I want it to be a good enough CPU and GPU so I can play games with no problem. Please give me honest opinions, because so far I've seen no laptop that comes close to this one.