Question Question about cable

Oct 24, 2020

Hello, today I received a new case, it's a Gamdias Athena M1, it comes with an RGB hub (I don't know if that's how it's called) but I think there's a cable missing on it, right on the inferior side of the image I'm adding to this post (it even says POWER).

It's a 4 pin "male", but I'd like to know what cable to buy to be able to connect that thing to my PSU or MoBo, because that "hub" powers up the fans and their RGB, I don't think buying a new hub is the option, since the fans are 6-pin and I can't find such hubs. Is there really a missing cable or I'm doing something wrong? Being a chinese product the user manual is totally useless, I've already searched for a 4 pin "female" on the cases' cables but there isn't one.

I attempted to plug in a cable that comes next to my Molex cables (it's a 4 pin female), but it doesn't fit because of some plastic things. So, my question is...is there a way to plug it directly to the PSU (I have a CX750), do I have to buy a cable (how is it called?) or do I throw the case to the dumpster? (please, no).

Thanks in advance.

SteveRX4

Notable
BANNED
Sep 29, 2020
They usually connect to a Molex connector that is common on most power supplies. See if you can mate up a molex connector to it. If not then there is probably a cable missing.
Your case spec says what motherboards they will work with - https://www.gamdias.com/component/index.php/en/home-7/talos-m1a-2
(there's alos manuals on thgat site)

The connections should be in your case instructions.
If not, then look on the case website.

Oct 24, 2020
They usually connect to a Molex connector that is common on most power supplies. See if you can mate up a molex connector to it. If not then there is probably a cable missing.
Your case spec says what motherboards they will work with - https://www.gamdias.com/component/index.php/en/home-7/talos-m1a-2
(there's alos manuals on thgat site)

The connections should be in your case instructions.
If not, then look on the case website.

Case came with no instructions...the Molex connector that would fit doesn't fit (maybe if I cut some of its plastic, lol). The manuals in the website basically tell me what cables come with the case but it never explains anything about the hub I'm showing on my first post, it just says "place it somewhere" and it doesn't mention the hub's cables either.