Question question about CPU temp go to 90 - 91°C

Apr 1, 2019
Hey Tech,
i have a question about CPU in my head ,, i hav built a pc last year ( 10/11/2018 ) and the spec are :

MBO : Asus H-61
CPU : i7 3770
CPU fan : mars gaming MCPU1
GPU : GTX 1050 Ti ( don't have 6 pins )
PSU: changed from dead one ( 420w) to other one ( 300W ) ---- the 300w works fine until now i used it for 1.5 month
CASE : Nox Hummer TG RGB

notice : Temperature of the city may go from 20C° - 40C° in summer
___
to day the temp of the room is 25°C ,, inside the case arround 30°C ( 11/05/2019 )

i played apex legends and the CPU temp shows on msi afterburner ( 85°C ) and at the same time i used Core Temp v 1.13 shows Core 1 90°C , Core 2 91°C ,,,and other core 88 °C

my question is : is that normal???, or i should change the fan of the CPU..? cuz its cheap and not a good one i think ,, i need an advice
thanks

OneApples

Commendable
Mar 9, 2019
Probably most CPU coolers that work properly should give you a better result.
If you have thermal paste, you can take the cooler off, clean and put it back on again (make sure it's seated properly)

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
The throttle temperature for the 3770 is around 100 degrees. However as with most intel chips, you want to try and keep it below 85 degrees at all times. What you are experiencing I would say is expected if the thermal paste hasn't been changed in a while, and your cooler is of lower quality.

Reseating your cooler with new thermal paste may help, if not a better cooler may be of benefit.
Also consider how air is moving in your case, if you have little cool air getting in, then this will also increase temperatures of your components.

Apr 1, 2019
The throttle temperature for the 3770 is around 100 degrees. However as with most intel chips, you want to try and keep it below 85 degrees at all times. What you are experiencing I would say is expected if the thermal paste hasn't been changed in a while, and your cooler is of lower quality.

Reseating your cooler with new thermal paste may help, if not a better cooler may be of benefit.
Also consider how air is moving in your case, if you have little cool air getting in, then this will also increase temperatures of your components.
thanks dud thats mean changin the fan and the thermal past will solv the problem ,,, and have 4 fans on the case ,, thanks alot dud