[SOLVED] Question About Fans

Jun 8, 2020
i have 4 corsair ql120 rgb, and a motherboard asus rog strix x570-e gaming. do i need a splitter for connecting them all the fans? if yes, can i make then different setups for each fan?

Solution
i have 4 corsair ql120 rgb, and a motherboard asus rog strix x570-e gaming. do i need a splitter for connecting them all the fans? if yes, can i make then different setups for each fan?
You probably wont be able to control each and every single fan. as most fan hubs usually have one PWM to control the fans speeds. If you are asking about changing each individual colour, yah you wont be able to do that either, will rely on ASUS Aura and its usually all one colour, unless you have an RGB controller for each fan.

Ferimer

Distinguished
You probably wont be able to control each and every single fan. as most fan hubs usually have one PWM to control the fans speeds. If you are asking about changing each individual colour, yah you wont be able to do that either, will rely on ASUS Aura and its usually all one colour, unless you have an RGB controller for each fan.

Solution