[SOLVED] question about gaming mouse feature

Gfost73

Great
Mar 23, 2019
Hi, I just received my new mouse and keyboard and have a question regarding a adjustable setting ive discovered in my mouse software. Ive tried to google the answer , but cant seem to find anything, so I am hoping someone may know the answer here. The setting is called "fire key" and that has 2 adjustable settings one named Repeat(2-127) which is set to 3 by default the other is named "Firing interval" wich is also set to 3 by default. I am not sure what these settings do, or what I should change them to if at all. I am guessing that maybe it lets the held mouse button send the repeated signal faster? but that's only a guess. hopefully someone will be able to tell me more about it. thanks

Gfost73

Great
Mar 23, 2019
ahh ok . I kind of though that was the case, just wasn't too sure as Ive never had a mouse with that feature before so Im guessing the Firing interval would be the amount of ammo and the repeat how many times it goes thru the firing? like if I set firing interval to say 13 (as the game I play you get 12/clip. on 13 you reload) and the repeat to say 3.. It will shoot all 13 rounds 3x? I know it should seem obvious to me. and that kind of does , but just making sure I have it correct

PC Tailor

Distinguished
Herald
ahh ok . I kind of though that was the case, just wasn't too sure as Ive never had a mouse with that feature before so Im guessing the Firing interval would be the amount of ammo and the repeat how many times it goes thru the firing? like if I set firing interval to say 13 (as the game I play you get 12/clip. on 13 you reload) and the repeat to say 3.. It will shoot all 13 rounds 3x? I know it should seem obvious to me. and that kind of does , but just making sure I have it correct
Not sure about firing interval. What mouse is it?

Gfost73

Great
Mar 23, 2019
its a Havit HV-MS733 gaming mouse, it comes with software that allows me to program all the buttons etc.. and that feature was just something ive never seen before.

Gfost73

Great
Mar 23, 2019
I suppose it will be safe to just fiddle around with.. with any luck I dont just start shooting and not stop for a day or two lol.. as the firing interval has no cap , but repeat does max at 127, so im thinking , the firing interval might be rounds, and repeat well just does that, repeats the firing interval.. of course there is no info that I can find on line about it, but that sorta makes sense to me now that I understand what the fire key does to start with

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS