[SOLVED] question about gaming mouse feature

Gfost73

Reputable
Mar 23, 2019
Hi, I just received my new mouse and keyboard and have a question regarding a adjustable setting ive discovered in my mouse software. Ive tried to google the answer , but cant seem to find anything, so I am hoping someone may know the answer here. The setting is called "fire key" and that has 2 adjustable settings one named Repeat(2-127) which is set to 3 by default the other is named "Firing interval" wich is also set to 3 by default. I am not sure what these settings do, or what I should change them to if at all. I am guessing that maybe it lets the held mouse button send the repeated signal faster? but that's only a guess. hopefully someone will be able to tell me more about it. thanks

Gfost73

Reputable
Mar 23, 2019
ahh ok . I kind of though that was the case, just wasn't too sure as Ive never had a mouse with that feature before so Im guessing the Firing interval would be the amount of ammo and the repeat how many times it goes thru the firing? like if I set firing interval to say 13 (as the game I play you get 12/clip. on 13 you reload) and the repeat to say 3.. It will shoot all 13 rounds 3x? I know it should seem obvious to me. and that kind of does , but just making sure I have it correct

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
ahh ok . I kind of though that was the case, just wasn't too sure as Ive never had a mouse with that feature before so Im guessing the Firing interval would be the amount of ammo and the repeat how many times it goes thru the firing? like if I set firing interval to say 13 (as the game I play you get 12/clip. on 13 you reload) and the repeat to say 3.. It will shoot all 13 rounds 3x? I know it should seem obvious to me. and that kind of does , but just making sure I have it correct
Not sure about firing interval. What mouse is it?

Gfost73

Reputable
Mar 23, 2019
I suppose it will be safe to just fiddle around with.. with any luck I dont just start shooting and not stop for a day or two lol.. as the firing interval has no cap , but repeat does max at 127, so im thinking , the firing interval might be rounds, and repeat well just does that, repeats the firing interval.. of course there is no info that I can find on line about it, but that sorta makes sense to me now that I understand what the fire key does to start with

TRENDING THREADS