question about GPU sli system and streaming card

Aug 12, 2018
Hi all, i hope write the Title good, i'm italian and i don't write really good in english i'm sorry :(.
Anyway i try to ask 2 little question:
1- i have Motherboard H370 Aorus gaming 3 Wifi and Gpu Gigabyte 1070 ti, can i install 2 gpu card with same gpu and use sli system?

2- if i use 2 gpu card, can i install a streaming card like this https://www.amazon.com/AVerMedia-Portable-Recording-Definition-Streaming/dp/B06XRF732W?th=1 on my Motherboard?

thank you for your reply, and have a good day :)

I do not recommend sli at all. There are barely any games out that support it, the ones that do often have bad scaling (less than 30% extra performance), there will be a good amount of issues having sli on when playing a game that does not support sli,...

Best course of action is to get a 1080ti and sell your 1070ti.

H370 doesn't support SLI.
Z370 board is required for that and also motherboard specs have to be checked,
because not every Z370 supports SLI (cheaper Z370 models).

You can install all those cards, but SLI will be unavailable. And you'll need pretty beefy PSU to power them all (700W minimum).

Aug 12, 2018
[/quotemsg]
I do not recommend sli at all. There are barely any games out that support it, the ones that do often have bad scaling (less than 30% extra performance), there will be a good amount of issues having sli on when playing a game that does not support sli,...

Best course of action is to get a 1080ti and sell your 1070ti.[/quotemsg]

Thank you for explain your reason :D sell my gpu and buy a new one i think is the best way

Aug 12, 2018

Thank you for explain your reason :D sell my gpu and buy a new one i think is the best way

Aug 12, 2018

i say the true! thank you...and about the streaming card, can i install it if i put 2 gpu on my motherboard?

Aug 12, 2018

TRENDING THREADS