[SOLVED] Question about graphics card

DevilHunter27

Honorable
Feb 3, 2017
Hi Team,

I have a system with below configuration.
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700X
MB: ASUS PRIME A320M-K/CSM AMD AM4 uATX motherboard
PSU: Cooler Master MWE 550W,80+ White 230V
RAM: CORSAIR CMK8GX4M1A2400C16R DESKTOP RAM VENGEANCE LPX SERIES 8GB*2(16 Gb Total)
GPU: 1060(3GB)

Currently i am planning on replacing my GPU. I do play some AAA titles and i am not looking to game on 4K resoution. I want to be able to game on 1080/1440p for atleast 3-4 yrs. Initially i had planned to get my hands on rtx 3060/3070, but the prices are way too high in my region. Could you please suggest me a graphics card which will last me atleast 3-4 yrs, i am looking for midrange graphics card w.r.t price(Rs 60K~ $750-780) to performance. Any suggestions will be really helpful. Thanks in advance.

Solution
RTX 3060. Not the answer you wanted, but that is the lowest end product currently available from Nvidia. You could also look for AMDs RX6600.

Nvidia just launched a new RTX 2060 12GB model, but I doubt that will be widely available. They haven't admitted to a price.

Anything else would be looking at the used market.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
RTX 3060. Not the answer you wanted, but that is the lowest end product currently available from Nvidia. You could also look for AMDs RX6600.

Nvidia just launched a new RTX 2060 12GB model, but I doubt that will be widely available. They haven't admitted to a price.

Solution

DevilHunter27

Honorable
Feb 3, 2017

Thank you so much for quick reply. Yes i have heard people talking about RX6600 and Rtx3060, but how will be their performances? I have watched few videos in youtube related to these graphics card, and these seem to be doing good.

Thank you so much for quick reply. Yes i have heard people talking about RX6600 and Rtx3060, but how will be their performances? I have watched few videos in youtube related to these graphics card, and these seem to be doing good.
Look to see if anyone did recent benchmarks on the 2700X you have, then compare the numbers to what you've seen on the graphics card for the same games. Take the lower of the two values. That's the performance you can expect to get.

TRENDING THREADS