[SOLVED] Question about high RAM usage games

danny009

Reputable
Apr 11, 2019
I have 16GB ram and playing COD Warzone no problems, RAM usage by this game is usually 8GB, with other things installed and usual windows 10 garbage it reaches to total %87 %84 or so.

My question is safe to play like this? Long playing times can increase heat of the RAM and damage it eventually? do RAM have heat? (sorry if this sounds dumb)

Thank you

Solution
Nothing wrong with using most of your RAM capacity.
Technically yes, RAM does produce heat. However, it does not produce enough to matter.
The only time using too much RAM would matter is if you hit your capacity, as that would be a sign you need to upgrade.
Any amount under that is fine. If you are sitting at 80-90% capacity though, you may want to consider an upgrade soon.
Nothing wrong with using most of your RAM capacity.
Technically yes, RAM does produce heat. However, it does not produce enough to matter.
The only time using too much RAM would matter is if you hit your capacity, as that would be a sign you need to upgrade.
Any amount under that is fine. If you are sitting at 80-90% capacity though, you may want to consider an upgrade soon.

Solution

danny009

Reputable
Apr 11, 2019
Thanks for info but I decided to uninstall the game, after seeing Steam Reviews got quite concerned about things within game. I shouldn't have install it in the first place. I marked your reply as answer.

TRENDING THREADS