[SOLVED] Question about intel 10th, 11th and 12th gen, best MAX temp for long working tasks

Hi guys

I know the lower the better but, What would you say is the "best" MAX temp for and intel CPU performing rendering task (with Adobe Suite) several times a day inside a closed case (meaning with all panels installed)?

PC case will be something from bequiet!, corsair, cooler master, lian-li, etc. with decent air-flow.

Is good to say 85°C max temp, no matter the weather or if AA is ON or not?, or Should I look for lower than that?

Just to give more info, this 4 PCs will have a Core i7 or Core i9 + RTX 3080 or 3080TI.

Thank you!

Edit, I just added about cases.

Last edited:
Solution
I know the lower the better but, What would you say is the "best" MAX temp for and intel CPU performing rendering task (with Adobe Suite) several times a day inside a closed case?
What pc case exactly?
Such high power components require really good cooling.
With completely closed case you'll fry your expensive components. A case with mesh front is absolutely necessary there.

Try to keep below 80C.
I know the lower the better but, What would you say is the "best" MAX temp for and intel CPU performing rendering task (with Adobe Suite) several times a day inside a closed case?
What pc case exactly?
With completely closed case you'll fry your expensive components. A case with mesh front is absolutely necessary there.

Try to keep below 80C.

Solution
What pc case exactly?

Try to keep below 80C.

lol my bad!.
With closed case, I meant to say with all its panel installed (not open bench or such). PC case will be something from bequiet!, corsair, cooler master, lian-li, etc. with decent air-flow.

With completely closed case you'll fry your expensive components.
You cant fry CPUs if you tried your hardest.
You can fry an egg on your CPU and it won't fry your CPU.
Keeping your CPU cool is important for keeping the efficiency as high as possible and making sure your projects finish instead of getting crashes or shut downs, but you are never in any danger of causing harm to your CPU, CPUs slow down and even turn off completely if they get too hot.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL40UN5p6IY

Reactions: uWebb429

TRENDING THREADS