Question about mice.

Hern__

Commendable
Dec 30, 2016
Hello guys, i have a question about computer mice.

What would be actually better, the cheapest of gaming mouse or an office mouse? I'm thinking of buying a real cheap gaming mice, bellow 15$, but i don't know if it would be the same quality for gaming than the office mouse i have right now.

Solution

It really depends on what you're using the mice for, such as First Person shooters are usually the ones to look out since it require precsion aiming with the mice and maybe hair trigger clicks. like CSGO (Counter strike GO)

They also have MOBA's mices which are confusing to me but i digress since i am more of a shooter gamer.

But for gaming mice, Shooters, in my opinion: Razer Deathadder is the best one to go. And no it's not a budget mice...

JettVic

Commendable
Dec 28, 2016

It really depends on what you're using the mice for, such as First Person shooters are usually the ones to look out since it require precsion aiming with the mice and maybe hair trigger clicks. like CSGO (Counter strike GO)

They also have MOBA's mices which are confusing to me but i digress since i am more of a shooter gamer.

But for gaming mice, Shooters, in my opinion: Razer Deathadder is the best one to go. And no it's not a budget mice it cost $46. it's the mice i use for every game, like Sim 3 or sometimes Endless skys (not a shooter)

https://www.amazon.com/Razer-DeathAdder-Essential-Ergonomic-Comfortable/dp/B00AAS888S

It's simple, cheap for a gaming mice that for shooters, and it ergonomic which is good :D

To answer your question office mice for gaming is bad. because they lack the coolness of a gaming mice, and the specs are so low ended.

Also another thing to notice, if you are playing shooters or any type of game that require quick actions, use a wired mice not a wireless. :)

Solution

TRENDING THREADS