[SOLVED] Question about new RTX gpu's

Hi,so in June i will buy r5 1600AF,aorus b450 elite,16gb 3200mhz ram to replace my old i3.
I also have R9 380 4gb which i plan to keep since its more than enough for the BR that i currently play,but i will also be interested in some more demanding titles which require a beafier GPU.
My question is will r5 1600AF be a good pair with like the weakest GPU of the new RTX lineup,or is it fine pairing it with RTX 3070.
Im sure that like RTX 3060 will come out,which will be like the previous generation,the weakest of its RTX series.
What are your thought on this?

Solution
What res will you be gaming at? You also need to understand that not all games are designed equally, which is why there are benchmarking tests done with multiple titles. Please include a list of games you're looking at without an etc. in that line.

The RTX 3000 series was just announced yesterday, you're going to have to wait at least 3 months until the 3060 is announced/revealed to the public. You will also need to worry about the power requirements for the GPU/system since the RTX 3000's are probably going to be like the Fermi architecture cards.

Lutfij

Titan
What res will you be gaming at? You also need to understand that not all games are designed equally, which is why there are benchmarking tests done with multiple titles. Please include a list of games you're looking at without an etc. in that line.

The RTX 3000 series was just announced yesterday, you're going to have to wait at least 3 months until the 3060 is announced/revealed to the public. You will also need to worry about the power requirements for the GPU/system since the RTX 3000's are probably going to be like the Fermi architecture cards.

Solution

I will play CSGO,Fortnite,WARZONE,NEED FOR SPEED RIVALS/HEAT/and whatever comes next,minecraft,GTA V/VI if rockstar decides to launch the game,also im looking to play,FAll GUYS,i would love to play God of War if it ever comes to pc and yeah thats about it.The games that are underlined are the ones i currently cant play at 60fps all settings low.Also my PSU is chieftec ELP 700S 700W,and yeah i know its trash but im not looking to replace it until i decide to buy a befier and more powerhungry GPU than my R9 380 4GB,which is already a bit powerhungry,but im sure new RTX lineup is more demanding for PSU's.

Edit:I would also like that use the new RTX ON and DLSS with the new cards,so that is 1 more reason i want to go with new RTX series