Question about P182 + PSU

Mithrandix

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2007
Hello,

I was browsing around looking for a nice and quiet case and found this Antec P182. There was one thing that bothered me though. After reading all the reviews I could find, I was curious about the PSU limitation they mentioned? Now I'm looking for a quiet PSU that actually fits the rack in the case (as I understand from reading reviews, not all PSUs fit).

Thanks for your time

G

I'll be building fairly soon and will be going with the P182 SE case. I have done a ton of research for my build as well as a ton more of reading on this forum and have decided to go with Seasonic's M12 Power Supply. It will fit in the P182 and is supposed to be among the more quiet power supply's out there. It comes in 500, 600 or 700 watts and is modular if you're looking for that feature.

-J.

slim142

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2006
Hello,

I was browsing around looking for a nice and quiet case and found this Antec P182. There was one thing that bothered me though. After reading all the reviews I could find, I was curious about the PSU limitation they mentioned? Now I'm looking for a quiet PSU that actually fits the rack in the case (as I understand from reading reviews, not all PSUs fit).

Thanks for your time

Dont worry, the rack is not the problem, the problem is the 120mm fan on the side of the PSU section.

In order to put BIG PSUs, just make sure you remove the 120mm fan and everything will be fine.