Question Question about PC

NickMeister101

Prominent
Feb 22, 2019
I saw a used pc on Facebook and he lives really close to me. He’s offering $650 but not sure if it’s a good price or not. I have some pictures of the pc also.
The specs are
Intel I5 4690k 3.50 GHz

Motherboard - ROG Maximus VI Hero

Ram - Crucial Ballistix sports 16gb ddr3

Graphics Card - EVGA Gtx 960

PSU - 650w Corsair

Tower - Corsair Mid x4 Fans (Red)

CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

Optical Drive - CD/DvD

Case Lighting - All lighting comes from the fans, the case glows a light red.

Lutfij

Titan
Removed the triple mention of the same thing.

You're going to have to get back to the seller and ask him what the model for that Corsair PSU is and how old it is. You can share your images after you have hosted them on Imgur and then pass on a link in this thread.

What sort of duties will you tax the system, if purchased? A list of apps would be a good idea.

NickMeister101

Prominent
Feb 22, 2019
Removed the triple mention of the same thing.

You're going to have to get back to the seller and ask him what the model for that Corsair PSU is and how old it is. You can share your images after you have hosted them on Imgur and then pass on a link in this thread.

What sort of duties will you tax the system, if purchased? A list of apps would be a good idea.
The model of the PSU is Gs600 80+ and it’s about 2 years old. I’ll try and will be playing games like r6 siege ark survival evolved not such high graphic games

So I did some pricing on all the parts listed, if you were to buy these parts used you could build your own for around $400. And the other caveat buying used if something fails you have no warranties. If the motherboard fails it would set you back the most about $120. The other parts range from the cpu costing $85 and all the other parts at $50 or less to replace. (used)

NickMeister101

Prominent
Feb 22, 2019
So I did some pricing on all the parts listed, if you were to buy these parts used you could build your own for around $400. And the other caveat buying used if something fails you have no warranties. If the motherboard fails it would set you back the most about $120. The other parts range from the cpu costing $85 and all the other parts at $50 or less to replace. (used)
so is it worth giving him an offer or even buying this pc?

NickMeister101

Prominent
Feb 22, 2019
I wouldn't pay more than $450 for it. The rest is up to you. What are you going to use it for? Is the gtx 960 4gb or 2gb version? The gtx 960 with that cpu is no gamer. Barley get 60 fps at high settings. If its the 2gb version even worse.
Ok thanks, I found this pc for$640
CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR w/ Intel i7-8700, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, 16GB Memory, 240GB SSD, 1TB HD and Windows 10 Home 64-bit Gaming PC with a 600W PSU and hes only had it since march.