Question Question About Semi Modular Cooler Master v750

Lev1n

Reputable
Sep 30, 2019
Hi.

I have this psu for 2-3 years and its working fine my nzxt case wasnt rgb or had any controller i put 3 pin fan cables directly to my motherboard.
Recently i bought a case with rgb fans and it does have a controller which its asking for sata power. My psu is called semi modular imo. I throw away everything about psu when i put everything together. Right now i need a sata power cable is there any way to buy that cable?

Lutfij

Titan
Is this the PSU you currently have and are inquiring about? you might want to look into buying cables off of Ebay...or find the wiring diagram for said cables and then create them yourself. Sadly the manual, here, does not have a pinout diagram for the modular side of the PSU's wiring harness. So in essence you're relegated to using aftermarket cables(or from someone who can fabricate a harness for you) or changing out the PSU. I'd sway to the latter since that PSU(if it is the one I linked) is not a good unit to begin with.

Lev1n

Reputable
Sep 30, 2019
Is this the PSU you currently have and are inquiring about? you might want to look into buying cables off of Ebay...or find the wiring diagram for said cables and then create them yourself. Sadly the manual, here, does not have a pinout diagram for the modular side of the PSU's wiring harness. So in essence you're relegated to using aftermarket cables(or from someone who can fabricate a harness for you) or changing out the PSU. I'd sway to the latter since that PSU(if it is the one I linked) is not a good unit to begin with.
Yes thats the psu im using. I dont think i can do that by myself and we cant use ebay in Turkey. I think i should switch the psu or get another case.