Question Question about the Arctic Freezer i13 X

Exia00

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2013
Hello so i am using right now the Deepcool Gammaxx 400S on my i5 11400 and was wondering if anyone would know if the Arctic Freezer i13 X would be a good replacement as i need more room in my system as for things like my M.2 SSD and also for things like my GPU (cause when i was replacing my GPU i had a hard time unclipping the clips for the GPU with the cooler i have now).
I am not expecting any like crazy low temps as i do get with the cooler i have now idle 31c gaming 57c which i would like to know if anyone has used the Arctic cooler on a Intel system if the results would be below 60c when gaming and the reason why i am asking on here is because when i would YouTube anything based on that cooler it is pretty much the AMD version and/or someone from another country that i do not understand so thanks in advance if someone can help me out with this question.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lutfij

Titan
You're practically looking at the same cooler albeit with a different brand name attached to it, not to mention the difference in cooler design. The other difference is that you're spending twice the amount to get the same results. In fact, you're fine as is. Mind sharing the rest of your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

and elaborate what you mean by this;
as i need more room in my system as for things like my M.2 SSD and also for things like my GPU
?

The way it's been, you need a long screw driver in order to push down on the locking latch and subsequently remove the GPU. It has always been this way for budget build since the cream of the crop tier gear tends to have more R&D put into it for ease of build/access.

ASK THE COMMUNITY