[SOLVED] Question about the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8 GB

jasonite

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2012
This is likely the card I would get, if I needed to buy one while prices are sky high and demand is ridiculous. Assuming it becomes available, do you have any advice on which manufacturer to buy from? Zotac, EVGA, ASUS, MSI, Gigabye, there are a lot of folks that make this card, and I don't really know the difference.

J

Solution
EVGA is a little more expensive ,BUT their customer service is first rated and top notch.
Asus cards are next on my preferred list. Some people have had a bad customer service experience. But my 2 times in dealing with them was positive. Once about 20 years ago and last summer.
All of the brands you listed are top tier manufacturers ,but anybody can make a bad card design. So look at reviews once you settle on one you like the looks of.
I went with a Nvidia FE 3060 TI just before Christmas. Because it was what I could get.
So far so good. no complaints yet.
EVGA is a little more expensive ,BUT their customer service is first rated and top notch.
Asus cards are next on my preferred list. Some people have had a bad customer service experience. But my 2 times in dealing with them was positive. Once about 20 years ago and last summer.
All of the brands you listed are top tier manufacturers ,but anybody can make a bad card design. So look at reviews once you settle on one you like the looks of.
I went with a Nvidia FE 3060 TI just before Christmas. Because it was what I could get.
So far so good. no complaints yet.

Solution