[SOLVED] Question about two AIO's I can't decide between

R99 .

Commendable
Jan 3, 2020
Hi guys, I'm stuck between choosing the Corsair Hydro 115i RGB Platinum or the Corsair H115i PRO XT RGB?

I'm not too worried about noise as I've had a incredibly noisey PC for the past 5 years and I've learnt to drown out the noise, what I'd like to know is which is better for cooling a stock i9-9900k and possibly an overclocked one in the future?

Thanks in advance :)

Solution
They are both the same, the only difference is what you're looking for in terms of the build's aesthetics. The only practical difference that anyone can notice is that the fans are RGB on one while the other isn't. You're good with either AIO.

Lutfij

Titan
They are both the same, the only difference is what you're looking for in terms of the build's aesthetics. The only practical difference that anyone can notice is that the fans are RGB on one while the other isn't. You're good with either AIO.

Reactions: R99 .
Solution

R99 .

Commendable
Jan 3, 2020
Oooh okay I wasn't sure if there was a difference performance wise but thank you very much for clearing that up and thank you for the help 🙂

R99 .

Commendable
Jan 3, 2020
Bit confused cause I thought both the XT and Plat were voth RGB well... tbats what it says on amazon

R99 .

Commendable
Jan 3, 2020
Never mind just figured out what part is RGB... its the cpu cooler not the fans