Question Question about updating GPUs

Mar 13, 2019
So i'm getting a new GPU that can run triple A games and i'm honestly pretty new to 1080p gaming. Of course with this upgrade i'm gonna have to take care of it and make it last as long as possible. Updating the GPU will have to come sooner or later, so i'd like to ask if its better to update the GPU via GeForce experience or just use the driver updates released by the manufacturer? (Asus in this case, i was given a new laptop as a graduation gift)

Thank you!

just via the GeForce experience
but if installing a new card then it is best to start a fresh via removing old stuff with
Display Driver Uninstaller from here
remove everything after restarting it will probably be 640x480 not great instal your AMD/NVIDIA drivers

Mar 13, 2019
just via the GeForce experience
but if installing a new card then it is best to start a fresh via removing old stuff with
Display Driver Uninstaller from here
remove everything after restarting it will probably be 640x480 not great instal your AMD/NVIDIA drivers
I see. I was told that some issues can happen when updating straight through nvidia experience and not the OEM-provided driver updates. But i guess i can always rollback if anything happens, thanks for replying!

TRENDING THREADS