Question Question About Upgrading To New Ram?

Make and model of your motherboard? What ram are you working with at the moment? We're also going to need to know the sort of cooling you have for that i9. Speaking of which, you didn't mention which i9 you have.

Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. Z390 AORUS MASTER-CF (

Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 3000 MHz C15 XMP 2.0 High Performance Desktop Memory Kit, Black

be quiet Dark Rock TF Top Flow Intel/AMD CPU Air Cooler

Intel Core i9 9900K s1151

Done some more reading online and my ram will be still good enough because if I Buy new ram that i wanted it be higher in cas and takes more time to read where this one I still have is still good!

Jun 25, 2019
No i dont see any point in upgradin it tbh. You wil just overprice the pc. You can get the LED RAM sticks, But my recommendation is to just keep it like you have it :)

Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. Z390 AORUS MASTER-CF (

Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 3000 MHz C15 XMP 2.0 High Performance Desktop Memory Kit, Black

be quiet Dark Rock TF Top Flow Intel/AMD CPU Air Cooler

Intel Core i9 9900K s1151

Done some more reading online and my ram will be still good enough because if I Buy new ram that i wanted it be higher in cas and takes more time to read where this one I still have is still good!