[SOLVED] Question about USB HDD Adapter

I like to transfer big file (up to 50-100GB) with the old 2,5" HDD. Usually, I connect the HDD to PSU and SATA connector on the PC to do that. Recently, I got the USB HDD adapter to pair with the HDD. It work perfectly. But then I realized they are always "clicked" sound when I pull out the HDD from USB port.

I'm sure the HDD is already eject and safely remove. The transfer LED on adapter already off, except the power LED still on.
It is safe to use the USB adapter ? I'm sure the "clicked" sound is from the disk head.

The adapter look like this one :
fcda31d6bc2f5a422c3ff7a64f130788

Solution
I like to transfer big file (up to 50-100GB) with the old 2,5" HDD. Usually, I connect the HDD to PSU and SATA connector on the PC to do that. Recently, I got the USB HDD adapter to pair with the HDD. It work perfectly. But then I realized they are always "clicked" sound when I pull out the HDD from USB port.

I'm sure the HDD is already eject and safely remove. The transfer LED on adapter already off, except the power LED still on.
It is safe to use the USB adapter ? I'm sure the "clicked" sound is from the disk head.

Click sound comes from heads parking after power is cut. Safe Disconnect doesn't turn power off, only makes...

Click sound comes from heads parking after power is cut. Safe Disconnect doesn't turn power off, only makes sure that all data if finished writing to disk.

Solution