Question Question about Warzone FPS

Jul 3, 2021
Hey guys.

I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to the whole science of having high fps and the right components associated to it. I've seen many kinds of processors that can really increase your fps, but also those with those same processors complaining that it may not perform that well enough. I also heard similar conflicts for gpus as well, and it's a bit confusing on my part.

I really want to achieve a 1440p 120 fps experience on COD Warzone, but if I'm going to buy the components I don't want to be misled with information for the sakes of advertisements, or those who don't know what they're fully doing.

What do you guys think? What is the best processor/gpu combination along with motherboard at this current time without getting too expensive?

Thanks in advance!

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

There have been countless other threads about what the "best" things are, sadly what's best for me is not always best for you. We also need to factor in what your budget is and your use case scenario. you're going to be better served by the community if you follow through the stylization asked of in this thread. We can move forward from there and hopefully you get the parts that are best suited for your wallet, your region and your intended taxation.