[SOLVED] Question about WD Green SSD

Exia00

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2013
Hi so i am building a gaming PC for a friend of mine and was looking around for 480gb SSD's since his budget isn't much and was wondering about the WD Green SSD's if it would be good enough for the OS and for certain games like CS GO and Destiny 2 and if it is not that good for that i might just have to go for the Kingston A400 then so any help would be appreciated and thank you.

Solution
Hi so i am building a gaming PC for a friend of mine and was looking around for 480gb SSD's since his budget isn't much and was wondering about the WD Green SSD's if it would be good enough for the OS and for certain games like CS GO and Destiny 2 and if it is not that good for that i might just have to go for the Kingston A400 then so any help would be appreciated and thank you.
It's write speed is a bit slower than some other SSDs but still much, much faster than any HDD.
It's write speed is a bit slower than some other SSDs but still much, much faster than any HDD.

Solution