Question about "weird" AC adaptor (Egypt)

krs000a

Honorable
Mar 29, 2013
Hello,
I live in Sweden Europe and was vacationing in Egypt a while back. I picked up a few cheap electronics while I was there. However, when I got home and opened their packages up, I noticed that although they have round prongs like we do in Sweden, the prongs are not attached to any "neck", instead they go directly into the AC adaptor. Kind of like a U.S. plug except that the prongs are round and not flat. So, due to the lack of the "neck", the prongs won't reach down to the socket in our plugs in Sweden (we have the same kind as France).
The strangest thing is that only some of the stuff I bought had these kind of adaptors, and some of them had "normal" ones. Does Egypt have more than one standard plug or what?
Can someone tell me if there is a cheap "converter" I can get on a site like aliexpress or dealextreme which will "extend" the prongs to reach into my wall socket? The electric power listed (220V) is the same as we have here, so I dont need a power converter, it's only cosmetically different.
Thanks for any input.

UPDATE: I see AC adaptors on sites like aliexpress.com are quite low priced (around $2 to 3), but I am not sure which ones to get. Maybe someone can help me find somes that will work with my electronics? Here are the specs on the plugs I need (I need EU styled adaptors like France-type):
Plug 1: Input AC 100-240V 50/60Hz / Output DC 6V 1200mA
Plugs 2 and 5: Input AC 220V 50/60Hz / Output DC 9V 500mA
Plug 3: Input AC 220-240V 50Hz / Output DC 9V 500mA
Plug 4: Input AC 220-240V 50/60Hz / Output DC 9V 850mA