[SOLVED] Question about Windows 10 install

thunderlord

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2011
3 questions over wll with the same outcome tho about USB and windows OS and DVD plug in,

(main question) is there anyway to get my new computer built to boot off a USB disk drive that u have a windows OS CD on it?
main other question) if the option from the top is a no go, hows the best way to download the free OS of windows 10 )(from MS site using my windows CD code) onto a clean unsed USB stick when your only computer if infected? (with out infecting the USB holding the new OS
other options then using my main PC

irl i have no friends and i really dont go out or know any1 out side of house.. so im trying to find other means to do this..

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution

Lutfij

Titan
Yes

You can use a pen drive and Windows Media Creation Tools to create a bootable installer for Windows 10. You can use the license key that you got for the OS during the install process.

In the event that the USB is infected, the installer will always format it and recreate the installer. Make sure your internet is reliable since there's no going around corruption in an installer when the internet will go bad, i.e, data/packet loss or interrupted internet access.