Question Question about wiring up this pump for my induction coil

Aug 20, 2019
Okay so I bought this pc cooling pump to cool my induction system, I read 12 volts across the red and the white wire, and nothing across any other pair of wires. I was wondering if someone here might be able to help me hook up power to the pump without having to acquire and use a pc power supply, I'd much rather just a simple wall plug adapter, if possible.. the Amazon ad title is:
Yosoo® 500L/H 10W DC12V CPU Cooling Heat Exchanger Water Pump Tank CO2 Cooler

thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Okay so I bought this pc cooling pump to cool my induction system, I read 12 volts across the red and the white wire, and nothing across any other pair of wires. I was wondering if someone here might be able to help me hook up power to the pump without having to acquire and use a pc power supply, I'd much rather just a simple wall plug adapter, if possible.. the Amazon ad title is:
Yosoo® 500L/H 10W DC12V CPU Cooling Heat Exchanger Water Pump Tank CO2 Cooler

thanks in advance!
All you need is 12v from car battery, the other wire(s) are for reading pump RPM. Also note that when engine is running, voltagewill be between 13.2 and 13.8v.

Aug 20, 2019
I'm using the induction coil for making knives and swords, so I dont have a cars electrical system to work with, just house wiring. I'm guessing I need a certain frequency (?) or something like that on the black to make the pump run. When I put power across the white and red, the motor makes a small twitch but then just stops...