[SOLVED] Question for any Sahara Gaming P35 owners?

grebgonebad

Distinguished
Hi all!

I've recently took delivery of a Sahara Gaming P35 chassis (link below) which I'm going to be using for a build for my nephew. Bloody good case truth be told for the 50 quid I paid. Solid build quality, glass side panel, grommeted throughout, 4 included RGB fans along with a controller and remote. I'm so impressed that I'm going to pick one up for myself soon as it drops back to 50 quid. Ha ha.

With that in mind, I'm wondering if anyone else who own this case has any experience with fitting 280mm AIO's at the top? Specifically the Corsair H115i RGB? I'm going to need a new cooler to pair with my Ryzen 5 3600 when the time comes to do my own upgrade and that's the solution I've got my eye on at the minute, and I'm planning on picking one up today. However I'm just trying to figure out if the thing will actually fit first. Ha ha. The tech specs for the case states that it will, but you know how it is with case manufacturers and their marketing spiel. Double checking won't hurt none. I'm going to try and find the exact dimensions of the H115i so I can take a tape measure to the P35 currently in my possession to check, but I thought I'd ask here on the offchance someone has this exact config anyway who can shed some light?

Cheers in advance for any replies!

Link to Case: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07BFVL2PC/ref=emc_b_5_t?th=1