Question Question for RTX 4070ti PCIe

Apr 26, 2023
I was at pcpartpicker after I finish I go to note to see if there any problem with the build and I did not understand the note
The note : The video card PCIe 16-pin power connector adapter is being supplied by three 6+2-pin power connectors. Please ensure that the three 6+2-pin power connectors are not daisy-chained and do not share the same power cable (dose this mean I must not share the the PCIe for the RTX with any ohter part I am very confused and What dose daisy-chained mean)
Do I need to change the power supply or should I change from 4070 ti to 4070 because when I chose the 4070 there was no note
I will add link to my build

D

Deleted member 2838871

They are talking about those PSU cables (on mine they are marked VGA) that have 2 connections on the end of them... don't plug both into the adaptor because then you'd be using 1 cable for 2 connections and that won't work... one to one... meaning my 4090 has 4 separate cables from the PSU to the adaptor which plugs into the card.

Yours should be 3.

Good choice on the motherboard BTW... that's the one I use.

Reactions: ilukey77 and IMoros
Apr 26, 2023
They are talking about those PSU cables (on mine they are marked VGA) that have 2 connections on the end of them... don't plug both into the adaptor because then you'd be using 1 cable for 2 connections and that won't work... one to one... meaning my 4090 has 4 separate cables from the PSU to the adaptor which plugs into the card.

Yours should be 3.

Good choice on the motherboard BTW... that's the one I use.
Thank you very much