[SOLVED] Question My pc won't boot to windows or bios! PC HELP

Oct 19, 2020
Hi, I recently did my normal every other month cleaning on my pc but after carefully taking apart, cleaning and putting it back together. I noticed that It wasn't booting to windows/bios or even putting out a signal to monitor/peripherals at all! I have a Gigabyte a320m-s2h if anyone can help me that would be great. I have tried clearing CMOS with a jumper and battery. I have tried reseating the ram and doing just one stick in both and all of the above. I have no bent pins on my CPU and I am not sure about my graphics card. I don't know if my board is dead or my ram is or CPU. Please help!

Solution
PC Specs?

So your PC does nothing at all when you push the On button?
Double check that you have plugged the PSU into the motherboard - ATX connector and EPS connector.

Connect a motherboard speaker to your motherboard. If it posts, then you should get 1 beep which means that bios is OK.
If you can't see the bios screen then press the F2 button again and again staright after you start the PC.
Then enable the bios screen to be seen.

SteveRX4

Notable
BANNED
Sep 29, 2020
PC Specs?

So your PC does nothing at all when you push the On button?
Double check that you have plugged the PSU into the motherboard - ATX connector and EPS connector.

Connect a motherboard speaker to your motherboard. If it posts, then you should get 1 beep which means that bios is OK.
If you can't see the bios screen then press the F2 button again and again staright after you start the PC.
Then enable the bios screen to be seen.

Solution