Question Question on my pc350 headset and my failing sound card?

filipebow

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2010
so I will post my pc specs at the bottom of this post but this is what I'm dealing with I have a sound blaster z sound card(might be broken because the headphone jack isn't working anymore and been using one of the speaker jacks) and when I plug my pc350 headset into my mobo jack it has low volume( needs amp iv done research! :D) and when I use my sound card jack the volume is good. My issue is that when I use my sound card even if I turn off all the features whenever I watch amazon prime, or like Netflix or Hulu( pretty much any streaming service except youtube tho for some reason) the audio is delayed by about .5 seconds enough to get on my nerves.

So I wanted some opinions through the internet I found this Fii0 e6 portable headphone amp will this solve my problem or will I run into the same issue at this point I might just get new headphones to not have to deal with this headache also if you could suggest any amps as the one I found might not be good just the first one that came up on google.
[not sure if all sound cards will delay the audio or if my sound card is broken since jack isn't working and is making my audio more delayed than normal]
Weird thing to I can watch content I have on my HD and they sound fine(no delay) only when I stream content is it delayed.

Pc Specs
mobo:ASRock Z77 Extreme4
cpu:Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge Quad-Core 3.4GHz
ram:2xG.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3
HD:SSD SAMSUNG 840 pro series
PSU:CORSAIR Gaming Series GS700 700W
Liquid cool cpuCORSAIR Hydro Series H100
GPU:ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
2nd hd:Seagate 3TB Surveillance HDD 3.5

TRENDING THREADS