[SOLVED] Question on updating bios through windows

theonlyastralsleep

Commendable
Apr 23, 2020
So i want to update my bios for my Z270 Killer SLIac and i was just going to do it through the windows utility but i see text that says "
* When using BIOS update under Windows, please use Windows 10 RS3 or previous Windows version." is it safe to do it thorough the windows exe

Solution
So i want to update my bios for my Z270 Killer SLIac and i was just going to do it through the windows utility but i see text that says "
* When using BIOS update under Windows, please use Windows 10 RS3 or previous Windows version." is it safe to do it thorough the windows exe

DON'T update your BIOS via Windows. Use the tools built-into the BIOS. Download the file to a USB drive and then use the update tool built-into the BIOS.

kanewolf

Titan

DON'T update your BIOS via Windows. Use the tools built-into the BIOS. Download the file to a USB drive and then use the update tool built-into the BIOS.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS